Large scale construction, civil, infrastructure, marine and mine projects from inception to completion and handover with ongoing life of project services in the form of GIS/LIS and BIM monitoring.
25 years of surveying experience has seen us develop extensive capabilities including mastering different surveying methodologies and technologies which offer unsurpassed surveying solutions.
MAIN BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
AND INDUSTRIES SERVED
MPA Surveying specialise in engineering, mining, construction and cadastral surveying services in Queensland, including:
• Civil infrastructure construction: roads, rail, urban development and essential services provision
• Mining projects covering the full suite of mining survey services
• Engineering surveying: mining production and exploration, marine and offshore structure set out
• Marine and Offshore Structure
• Construction Projects
• Cadastral surveys for land tenure
• Provision of quality technical support and project management to engineering, mining, construction and civil projects
• Licensed land development surveying
• Audit surveying
• Terrestrial laser scanning
• GIS analysis
ENGINEERING SURVEY SERVICES
We are proficient in all the varied types of surveys required for site development and site construction including:
• Excavations, roads, buildings, dams, mechanical installation and pipelines;
• Civil surveying for roads and rail from concept and design to construction and delivery;
• Building set out and construction including high rise, industrial warehouses, residential
• Properties, shopping and multi accommodation complexes;
• Survey management of large scale projects;
• Bridge surveys; and
• Major plant site set out surveys.
MINING SURVEY SERVICES
We deliver a wide range of mine surveying services, both open cut and underground. All required inductions are completed and all team members receive ongoing training and reviews of project risks.
• Spanning exploration of green and brownfield sites
• Aerial mapping control surveys
• Stockpile and earthworks volumes
• Preparation of Mines Department Statutory Plans
• Provision of surveyors and technicians
• Typically undertake projects valued between $10k and $1m.
CONSTRUCTION SURVEY SERVICES
We have detailed knowledge of construction techniques, strong competencies in the methodologies required and the surveying applications required to support them.
We have specialist expertise in land tenure and complex land dealings as well as subdivision, land acquisition and community title. Our experience also includes urban growth projects requiring complex titling solutions such as volumetric subdivision and layered body corporates.
• All areas of property development and infrastructure provision
• Subdivision, land development, property identification and site surveys for development planning.
Fully mobile team members can deliver all survey services on site or on the road as necessary.
Company vehicles are mine-specified and fully equipped with satellite phones, on-board radio and well maintained survey equipment.
Each surveyor is fully equipped with professional survey proprietary software packages including Autocad, 12-D, Leica Geo Office, Trimble Business Centre, Terramodel, Civilcad 3D and regular office software.
Our offices are equipped with the latest drafting, printing and computer hardware and software necessary to provide effective surveying services and project management.
Our full time internal IT team ensures that our systems are running effectively and are assisting with project efficiency. We utilise modern computer hardware and robust back-up systems which allow us to retain documents beyond statutory requirements.
• Toyota Hilux 4x4 Mine Specified Vehicles
• Leica TS15 Robotic Total Stations with CS15 Controllers
• Leica MS50
• Leica GS15 GNSS Systems
• Leica Geo Office Software
• Leica Sprinter Digital Levels
• Trimble S8
• TSC3 Controller with Trimble Access Software
• iPhones and Mobile Broadband, iPads and laptops
• Satellite Phones